[sudo-discuss] Hacker Yoga starts this Tuesday!

Noemie Serfaty noemieserfaty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:49:43 PDT 2014

Hello Sudo list!

Join Max K and I this Tuesday, April 14h at 7:30 pm for our first Hacker
Yoga workshop at Earthtribe Yoga! Hacker Yoga is a participative yoga
experiment, and is all about sharing tools to develop your own practice. If
you're a yoga geek, find other yoga geeks to play and experiment with,
share your experience and knowhow. If you're a beginner, come, practice,
and discover how yoga can be hacked!

The workshop will be followed by optional tea & set theory mini-lesson by
Max!

Recommended donation: 5$
No one turned away.
Earth Tribe Yoga
1924 Franklin St Ste 210 Oakland, CA 94612

Hoping to see you tuesday!
Noémie
--
Noémie Serfaty