[sudo-discuss] Vator Splash competition: We need your help with a vote :)

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:02:43 PDT 2014

Hi All,

As you may/may not know, a great conference is coming to Oakland early may
called Vator Splash (they want to highlight a lot of the great and
different startups growing up in Oakland and the surrounding east bay
cities). I've really been enjoying their recent coverage (through live work
Oakland) of some of the unique types of startups that are blooming in
Oakland and the East bay.

I was also wondering if you could do me a really big favor, we have one day
of voting left (I listed *Berkeley Biolabs* this morning, so it's super
tight) and we need all the votes we can get. Could you vote for us with one
click? Any votes and sharing would be SUPER appreciated!

If we're successful we get to present to a few hundred people and talk
about biohackers and new technologies we're trying to build and get funded!

*Berkeley BIolabs*

http://vator.tv/competition/oaktown-tech-startup-competition#participants

Thanks if you're able to help!

All the best,