[sudo-discuss] car battery charger

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Apr 4 10:28:08 PDT 2014

good to know.  i put 2 small (1.25A) chargers on the yellow battery in parallel so hoping that's enough current density for that thang.  the 4x 7.2Ah node batteries are all rigged up with the POE injectors and marc flashed them with the latest and greatest mesh firmware so we should be good to begin testing this afternoon.

i'm also hoping to finish the LED work i was doing last night so we have a visual beacon to guide people to sudo room, will be hacking on that starting around 5PM if anyone wants to help/learn

cheers