[sudo-discuss] car battery charger

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Apr 2 10:42:09 PDT 2014

for the nodes or for the printer?

i have 2 small ones suitable for UPS batteries, but we'd need a bigger one for big car batteries.  I plan to bring in 4 charged 3.5Ah x 12V batteries plus one large deep cycle tomorrow night (could be used for the printer but not sure how long it will run as i got it cheap used).  Still awaiting word back from mesh group on required harness but I understand it's a center positive barrel jack that goes into the POE injectors.