[sudo-discuss] Other Tenants of 2141 rights to Common Space (message from landlord)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:25:35 PDT 2014

Yes, this is true.

I also asked that tenant B. (with the dog) be ban-able from the Common
Room, and her and George agreed.

B. makes a lot of people that come to BAPS nervous because he has a
tendency to occasionally snap and start screaming at people (did you hear
him and George going at it the other day?), aggressively works out in the
common room in the middle of meetings, generally looks pretty pissed off
all the time, etc. Also, personally I'm not wanting to clean up his dog's
poop in the common area, which I have also had to do more than once. I
haven't put this forward to either group yet, but that is something we can
do.

Best,
David