[sudo-discuss] Can anyone recommend a good electrician?

Zee zee at zeespencer.com
Sat Sep 28 19:01:16 PDT 2013

I'm SUDOey, but mostly in the non-physical space. I'm a huge chump
when it comes to anything that actually impacts the physical world.
Hoping to change that.

If you're willing to exchange training on how to run a modem cable for
beer/whiskey/tea/coffee or any other service I can provide I'm super
eager to learn.