[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Night - Tomorrow!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Sep 23 16:36:37 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

It's that time again.  This week's meetup will be focused on temperature control - I'll be working on datalogging with a thermocouple and SD card sharing the same SPI bus - definitely worth checking out if you're interested in SPI or in general how to deal with multiple serial devices on the same bus (also using dallas 1-wire protocol for some other temp sensors).  Unless scheduling has changed, Marc will be working on controlling the PCR cycler so that might be cool to check out too.  Feel free to bring by whatever you're working on for a communal hacking session.

Also, we now seem to have alot of other events going on Tuesdays and not alot of room to work in general - I'm considering rescheduling or suspending operations after this month and open to suggestions.

Hope to see y'all there,
Hol