[sudo-discuss] this sat 9/21 at sudo: "SQL Injection & Prevention" TIL + nodeschool.io

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:45:46 PDT 2013

hi all,

in addition to your regularly scheduled hacking, we will have two things
going on at sudo:

2PM: Today I Learned: "SQL Injection & Prevention" with the excellent
rhodey.

from the description on the
wik<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#September_21:_SQL_Injection_.26_Prevention>i:
SQL Injection or "SQLi" is a one of the most dangerous, popular and fun :D
web application exploits found today on the modern web. In this lesson we
will cover the basics of SQL and then dive into some SQLi exploitation and
mitigation techniques. A series of mock web applications will be made
available for attendants to practice on.

After TIL: we'll be informally working on stuff in nodeschool.io, a cool
new learning program created by sudoers max ogden and substack, along with
many others. max is travelling the
world<https://twitter.com/maxogden/status/381143774975385600/photo/1>,
but substack will be around (in between world-travelling adventures).

yay, learning & hacking ^_^

- marina