[sudo-discuss] [biocurious] URGENT: all hands on deck for biosafety

Louis Hom louhom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:54:05 PDT 2013

I would just say be careful not to overestimate the value of the equipment
-- even a quick search of used equipment sites uncovers many refurbished
biosafety cabinets for <$5K.  As you pointed out, delivery and installation
often represent a very large part of the transaction, rather than the
equipment itself.