[sudo-discuss] URGENT: all hands on deck for biosafety

Matthew Harbowy hbergeronx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 14:03:59 PDT 2013

All:

The Metabolex auction pickup closes today, and there are at least *4
biosafety cabinets* in sparkling condition, certified clean and calibrated
with paperwork, that have not been picked up, possibly abandoned. I am
attempting to negotiate with BioSurplus to see if we could buy one of them
outright for cash, but it would also likely need to be picked up TODAY.

I think my negotiations might have a bit more oomph if I could get a bunch
of people and a truck out to Metabolex at 3:45 today- that's in less than 2
hours. I'm going to be there in the parking lot- anyone who can back be or
help me out with this, please just show up. If you need a ride from Union
City BART around 3:30, email me directly or call me and I can pick up one,
maybe two people from BART.

If you have tools, bring em.

The meeting place is

parking lot of Metabolex (back of building, loading dock)
3878 Bay Center Place
Hayward, CA 94545

Thanks in advance!

And if anyone needs something off my equipment list, I'd be happy to give
you an open house tour after.

-matt