[sudo-discuss] Restore the Fourth SF

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Thu Sep 19 00:14:32 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I brought this up at tonight's meeting already but PSAs are 1337 so here
we are.

Restore the Fourth SF wanted their next open strategy meeting to happen
in Oakland with specific preference to Sudo Room, they were also in need
of a M.C so I volunteered. After checking the calendar and discussing
the event at tonight's meeting the date Saturday 28th emerged, we'll be
running from 4:00PM until ~6:00PM at the latest. The group should be
20-30 people in size.

How do I go about placing this on the correct calendar(s)?

mesh the planet!

-- rhodey