[sudo-discuss] noisebridge throwing out Scanning Electron Microscope etc

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 20:16:54 PDT 2013

Guess its just as well.  I moved to Mountain View and noisebridge is too
far away for me practically to make it up there.  If the SEM needs a new
home I am more than happy to take it.  In the meantime I am actively
looking over eBay for one of my own and would still like to collaborate
if I can get such a unit (there in fact was an ISI SEM on eBay last week
for $100 but it was older and not in very good shape)

John