[sudo-discuss] My computer was PC Mag editors choice 2005

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:38:14 PDT 2013

I have a Motion Computing LE1600

http://www.motioncomputing.com/support/support_legacy_specs.asp

Get in the time machine.

What should I go - I really like this computer. It's unusual, the
stylus interface has been really useful in the past. As expected, 8
years on, it's almost unusable, but in a lot of ways it's a really
great machine!!

What should I do with this thing? Am I blinded by sentimental
attachment? Can I replace the guts? I have never replaced a hard drive
or anything like that. Is this a good garage project, or is it much
too hard for a beginner? Any resources you like and want to pass on?

Does anyone on this list want it? Maybe someone is a tablet
enthusiast. It really is magically easy and fun to write and draw
with.

Please advise. Thanks for your attention,
Sonja