[sudo-discuss] Incident Saturday

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sat Sep 14 12:09:58 PDT 2013

We have to find out what the building is worth, then someone has to see how
big of a loan we could get as a group (we'd need a tax structure). Once we
find that out we can crowd source for the deposit and first months
mortgage.

It's within the realm of possibility, but would require Sudo Room to become
a land owner and a state/federally recognized entity (like an LLC) with
people on the board having good credit. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

--Andrew

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507