[sudo-discuss] Awesome Wednesday drop in

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Wed Sep 11 23:14:52 PDT 2013

What an amazing Wednesday drop in. There were all these new people talking non stop in some kind of amazing math amazing ness

The Noisebridge people were there too and they were doing cross pollination

I felt all these multi cultural ethnic tolerant vibes as people emerged from the public school. What genuine passion! Sudo room is just amazing

And then I walked down the street past the amazing burger joint. There is an amazing taco place and all this amazing culture and nightlife . It's just all so positive. How truly inSpiratiknal

Sent from my iPhone