[sudo-discuss] Amazing

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Tue Sep 10 15:46:26 PDT 2013

I'm amazed at the wonderful consensus based decision making I see at Sudo room. How challenging to meet all these various issues! It's amazing how so many smart people work together to resolve it all in a non heir archical and communal way

Looking forward to the meeting tomorrow, maybe might enjoy Mexican dining options in Oakland and even catch up on people's outdoor hiking adventures

Nice logo too and what incredible political causes full of integrity

Sent from my iPhone