[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Night! Tomorrow 7PM

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Sep 9 15:52:28 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Come on out tomorrow night for some hands-on hardware control.  Our featured project this week is temperature control for a PCR cycler - using a peltier thermoelectric cooling element, a fan, a resistive heater, a big block of aluminum (sorry no hollow shapeways prints yet), and of course a controller to tie it all together.  I'll have one or two side tasks to work on, and I encourage you to bring yours!  If you're interested in putting together a microcontroller-related project but don't know where to start, ping me off list for advice.

Hope to see y'all there,
Hol