[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [Double-Union] Tea and Lightning talks Sept 17 5pm

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:17:52 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Liz Henry" <lizhenry at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 4, 2013 7:03 PM
Subject: [Double-Union] Tea and Lightning talks Sept 17 5pm
To: "doubleunion at lists.doubleunion.org" <doubleunion at lists.doubleunion.org>

Hallo world!  Here is a double union update and event announcement...

== What's Up with Double Union ==

Our search for a space to rent continues!  The market is tough right now
but we have some good leads.  The first space we looked at fell through
because they wanted a 3 year lease. Our negotiating skills are HONED.

Double Union has collected some donated shelves, and quite a lot of fiber
arts stuff and some tools and books (all in my garage at the moment).

== Tea on Tuesday ==

We would like to invite everyone interested in the space to come to hang
out for tea and lightning talks Tues. September 17 at Mozilla in SF...

http://www.doubleunion.org/tea-and-lightning-talks-with-double-union/

Please do come :)

== Bonus thing, Women Hacking Google Glass meetup ==

You may also be interested in the Women hacking Glass meetup tomorrow night
also at Mozilla; here is the invite!  We will have at least one Glass to
mess around with and try out. Possibly more!

http://womenhackingglass1.eventbrite.com/

Hack onwards,

-
Liz