[sudo-discuss] The original picture from today, for people management

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:37:45 PDT 2013

Thanks Eddie for sharing.

I have requested a quote for scheduled trash pickup and recycling services
from Alameda County Waste Management. We'd previously been paying the
landlord to manage the trash, and clearly that's not working. Cc'ing David
Brazil from Public School - I'll let you know when they get back to me and
we can go in on trash service together =)

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org