[sudo-discuss] Cryptography course study night?

Andrey Fedorov anfedorov at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 20:18:47 PDT 2013

Sounds good to me!

This is easily one of the best Coursera courses I've taken, so I recommend
it to anyone with an interest in understanding the basic building blocks of
cryptography. The follow-up course, Crypto
II<https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto2>,
will start mid-October, and build on the material to cover more complex
crypto systems.