[sudo-discuss] After the party comes tha AFTA-Party!

Eddie Che eddiemill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:38:55 PDT 2013

Hi guys! So I just got into oakland and was treated with a big bag of trash
outside the doorway. Excellent! Given the previous email I sent, a great
time to test the theory. So going through it made this AWESOME thing, which
is a miniature greenhouse (it's there, plant something in it) and gonna be
sweet if hemp goes in.

Do you think it's a good idea, that we could when we have a party have an
"afterparty" in the morning where we put on a bunch of music and hack stuff
or upcycle it, recycle it, and see how little we can get the stuff reduced
to? (there's really not any such thing as trash (except WalMart), think
cardboard, plastic bag, plastic, metal, aluminum, etC!)

re negative value, some guy I guess actually got pretty emotional about it.
So I hacked his message into the meme. <3
http://twitpic.com/dbh9zy

So enjoy, and here's a video. Because I'm at the sudo room and can't get a
working wifi+ sound (can we.. nvm), you don't get the one with nudity in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcaGJ94HyYc

--
Eddie Che
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/User:EM_Che