[sudo-discuss] Anyone going to call for a SR Radio mtg tonight 6PM?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Oct 30 16:28:01 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013, at 02:34 PM, Eddan Katz wrote:
> I am interested in helping start this up

That's good.  :)

, but cannot be there tonight
> until earliest 8:30/9.

Soo, you could tentatively call the mtg for then,
Pending someone else calling it for earlier.

> Is the sudo-radio list still active? That might be the best place to
> congregate and instigate.

My suggestion:
Avoid using any list other thsn sudo discuss at all costs.
This is seed sprout time, & if all radio discussion isn't on discuss the
radio project will not get enough energy & life.
:)

Only use a separate list after you both have an FCC license, & the
station is operating.

73