[sudo-discuss] 3D Printer?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Oct 30 11:11:16 PDT 2013

Hey Steve,

I've used it somewhat recently although I've since seen what looks like some very minor damage to the build platform from improper use.  I never learned how to override the zeroing on the Z axis but I'm game to hack on it for a bit.  Best time for a quick test would be around noon weekdays - do you have a specific part in mind?  I'm going to send some models to shapeways soon so I wouldn't mind getting our printer tuned up for a rough draft.

Cheers,
Hol

Hi,