[sudo-discuss] Schedule radio weekly mtg time? Tonight wed 6-8pm? - Re: If Sudoroom ppl serious re getting an FCC radio license, should start wkly mtgs immediately.

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Oct 30 09:21:05 PDT 2013

Hi Eddan. :)

So, the main way to help now would be to take the lead on scheduling a
weekly radio mtg, & showing up to discuss the hot topics about getting
an fcc application in.

I'M way too busy to do that for sr,
& I wouldn't do that anyway, cause that should be done by someone from
the existing community.

Matt Senate is interested, but since he hasn't scheduled a meeting yet,
that opportunity remains for someone.

Perhaps you, if you'd like this project to get in the air!

:)