[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:44:28 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I haven't exactly been an active participant in Sudo Room lately, but
I have room in my life to handle some small amount of responsibility.
I'll accept the nomination.

I should say, though, that I've had a lot (a LOT) of conversations
with hackerspace founders lately, and I'm coming to the conclusion
that it is only the very exceptional community, with a very dedicated
presence of strong benevolent personalities, that doesn't eventually
come apart at the seams.

Noisebridge should not be held as a model of do-ocratic / flat
structure.  It has serious, serious problems.

--Naomi