[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [!SUDO-INFO!] Help's request

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Oct 29 14:01:05 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antonio Listì <antonio.listi at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Subject: [!SUDO-INFO!] Help's request
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hi guys, I'm Antonio Listì and I am an electronic engineering
student at the Universty of Palermo in Italy where I'm trying to build an
hackerspace for the student community. I'm making a little promotional video
for the space. I'm trying to involve some members of the most important
hackerspaces all over the world in this project, so what I need from your
hackerspace is that you record a little message for us saying the sentence:
"This is STARTING" in your mother tongue (STARTING IS THE NAME OF OUR
HACKERSPACE). I hope that you will collaborate with me making this short
video and sending it via email to my address antonio.listi at gmail.com. Thank
you in advance and waiting for your kind reply I send my best kind regards.
PS:(I'm so sorry for my terrible english and I hope that everything I wrote
was clear XD