[sudo-discuss] Broke fancy smart phone, arg.

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:58:05 PDT 2013

G! I love this annotated feature list, and would gladly jump into a
Kickstarter campaign to produce one. I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Thank you, to you and the others who have repled to my request. Today I
bought, for $150, a Alcatel Fierce, brand new, which seems to be a pretty
decent phone with a mediocre screen and a mediocre camera. I believe I will
be happy with it (all things considered) and am  happier with $150 of
liability in my pocket every day than $500.

I will also order the repair kit for the One S, and hope I can get it back
up and running.

Pete