[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:59:42 PDT 2013

I'll email you off-list with the details of our insurance for Double Union.

- lizzard

--
Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ