[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:05:28 PDT 2013

At tonight's meeting there was consensus that we should move forward
with these articles as they are. So for our purposes right now, they
are officially ratified:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Incorporation

Unfortunately, this entails a Board of Directors. So far no viable
legal hacks have appeared to work around this. So the next detail we
need to tackle is exactly WHO will be on this Board. We decided that
the most legitimate way to do this is to let the mailing list nominate
names to a list, confirm they are willing, and then consent on the
list of names, to address any potential disagreements or conflicts.

Please use this thread to nominate yourselves or others to be on our
Board of Directors. Remember, this position requires your name on
official government paperwork, will come with legal liability, and
will be constructed with as little actual power as possible.

Hopefully this will be settled by next week's meeting (Oct 30), at
which point we can actually drive to Sacramento and file!