[sudo-discuss] Anyone interested in having a table for November ONL?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:42:29 PDT 2013

I think this could be a good opportunity for many of the projects coming
out of sudo to have a kind (captive?) audience and get some materials
prepared for future events. How convenient that it will be just on sudo's
porch, no?

I am interested in brewing a large batch of sudo mate for this too ;)
Holler if you have the power.

// Matt