[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:12:40 PDT 2013

I will not participate in a public trial of my character over the listserv
or implicate any others who may have been present on the list when I sent
the original email out, or were at Sudo Room on Saturday evening.

Marc, if you have specific items you'd like to bring to the meeting to
empower members to respond in a more critically-engaged and enlightened way
in a situation such as the one that unfolded Saturday evening, a consensus
opinion you would like to propose for Sudo Room to adopt on the topic, or
any other constructive item you'd like to bring forth, please do so.

If any of you were present, your perspectives will be deeply appreciated at
the meeting (next week, not this Weds.) so that the community can work with
as informed a perspective as we possibly can moving forward.

Thank you to others who have contributed their nuance to this conversation
on the list.