[sudo-discuss] Film Hacking : Hack A Film in a Day - OCT 20 Sunday at SudoRoom 9AM-4PM

Liberty Madison liberty at libertymadison.com
Mon Oct 14 16:17:47 PDT 2013

FILM HACKING!

Video and Film is no longer left in the hands of filmmakers. Anyone with
access to Technology is a filmmaker!

Are you tired of watching YouTube and not having your own work featured on
YouTube?
Perhaps you have a great idea and just need it to come to life?
Need a video to explain your cause, project, mission, or start up?
ALL ideas are welcome and we will hack them!

WHY: Because hackers hack! We are in the digital space and nothing is more
relevant that telling a story in a digital format

WHEN: October 20, 2013 at 9am (can leave when you are done no time
restrictions)

WHERE: SudoRoom 2141 Broadway Oakland CA USA (Exit 19th Street Bart and
walk up 2 blocks)

WHO: Digital Media Hackers, Open to all levels of experience, Actor,
Editors, Models, Screenwriters, Make up, Comedians, Dogs, etc EVERYONE

WHAT TO BRING: Bring your cameras, editing laptops, audio equipment, extra
battery, scripts, whatever, props, IDEAS, or just bring yourself!

GOAL: You will have a searchable YouTube video for the world

Tech Founder Tim Bull at Film in A Day San Francisco!
AND ONE OF MY FAVES! Tech Giant Tim Bull is amazing in this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELlPsjpi-gs

SEE THE HACKS WE HAVE WORKED ON!
http://libertymadison.com/film-hacking-hack-a-film-in-a-day/

RSVP
https://filmhacking.eventbrite.com/?ref=estwenivtefor001

SUDO Calendar
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/film-hacking-hack-a-film-in-a-day/?instance_id=

PLEASE PASS ALONG - EVERYONE IS WELCOME AND INVITED