[sudo-discuss] Restore the Fourth SF Bay Area update

Alice Townes acetownes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:32:45 PDT 2013

Dear friends from other organizations,

We just wanted to give you a brief update on what we've been doing,
hopefully you can pass it along to your respective organizations. The
resolution project is in slow motion, as is the shareholder proposal
project. There is a Rally Against Mass Surveillance in DC on October 26th,
and we are raising money to send Bay Area residents to the rally by train,
https://www.wepay.com/donations/restore-the-fourth-sf-bay-area-1026-rally-fund

Our checking account is with the Internet Archive's credit union, which we
think is really cool!

We're not able to give a location for the local 10/26 activities just yet,
but we know it will be from 9 am to 12 pm.

Two other upcoming privacy events: Sudoroom's monthly cryptoparty is on Oct
20th
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/cryptoparty-a-digital-security-privacy-workshop/?instance_id=70417and
we will be presenting at the Aaron Swartz Hackathon Nov 8-10.
http://aaronswartzhackathon.org/

Best,
Alice
Legal Advisor