[sudo-discuss] Would sudoroom be open to hosting ther ferment change funraiser event here?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 04:49:06 PDT 2013

Hi Patrick!

These events sound really wonderful and would align well with the culture
of 2141 Broadway ^_^  October 12 is quite near, but I don't believe there's
a Today I Learned class that day, so I believe we are able to host.

Could you please propose them on our shared calendar here?
http://2141broadway.wordpress.com/submit/propose/
*This site also includes guidelines for the space and cleanup.
*Donations toward our rent are always appreciated, as we are under this
month :)

Thanks, I look forward to learning from you and your team!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org