[sudo-discuss] Incorporation

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Sun Oct 6 00:12:03 PDT 2013

Re. Patrick:  Yes, and that's one of the favored paths to obtain
independent tax-exempt nonprofit status.

If the sponsoring organization is doing its job properly, it will help
train members of the new entity, so they are better equipped to manage
things when they achieve independent tax-exempt status.

Seems to me that's a good path forward if SR decides to become a nonprofit.

-G.

======