[sudo-discuss] Flux capacitor

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Oct 3 14:03:51 PDT 2013

Relatedly, it may be worth our while to try and integrate a teleportation scenario strategy into our look at Oakland real estate. Distance from BART would become a less prominent criterion, for sure - but cost would probably still somehow get tethered to whether you had to travel by private or public transportation beams.

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2013/05/star-trek/