[sudo-discuss] 2141 Broadway Co-Op?

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:28:50 PDT 2013

I would like to also talk about co-op purchase greatly. Unfortunately I
cannot make the meeting that you proposed at Farley's. It seems like we
might also want to have it after a sudo meeting? Well in any case, to get
the most participation I've created a doodle for such a meeting:

http://doodle.com/bd7ars64a3ngfd4m

Should we also include BAPS and CCL since they would be also potential
investors? Also it seems like we should get a firmer undesrstanding of what
the purchase price and terms would be. Eddan do you have that information?
Can someone with connections to George get a non-obligatory estimate price
from him?

Max