[sudo-discuss] [Important] Lease Status

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:31:38 PDT 2013

    Just to clarify, Eddan's original email was a little misleading. Sudo
Room has an opportunity to renew its lease at the end of December, or to
change it, including purchasing a portion of the building as a co-op,
potentially using the JOBS act or some such. Eddan will be getting off the
lease by his own preference. Terms are not exactly clear, we need to check
whether the lease can remain exactly as-is (will confirm with Eddan) or if
certain terms need to be changed.

    There were some heated discussions on- and off-list, I hope everyone
gets this message and realizes the situation was ambiguous and is actually
copacetic.

// Matt