[sudo-discuss] {BayAreaPublicSchool} Re: Let's move in together!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Oct 2 15:46:45 PDT 2013

9k square feet would be a wonderland

Oct 2, 2013 11:26:33 AM, dkeenan44 at gmail.com wrote:
Zach, this looks neat. One space there is 9K sq.ft/$4500/mo seems about within SUDO/BAPS/CCL's budget range. I'm going to call them today and see when we can check it out -
>Best,David
>

>On Wednesday, October 2, 2013, poems at zachhouston.com  wrote:
>
>Hey Everyone

Here is an interesting looking spot

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/off/4080201898.html

that may have the right mix of flexible zoning and price.

its also maybe near bart though I can't quite tell where it is exactly.

yep. word. working together.

future or sooner

zhouston

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org