[sudo-discuss] 2141 Broadway Co-Op?

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Tue Oct 1 15:09:49 PDT 2013

Eddan,

You took it upon yourself to terminate SudoRoom's lease in (what I
understand to be) a private meeting. Putting the question of whether
or not this was agreed on by SudoRoom aside, the very least that you
could do is share with us the details of a discussion you had on our
behalf.

Take a second to realize that although the idea of investing in
property is both interesting and financially feasible for you, others
may not feel the same or be financially able.

- -- rhodey