[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Sept. 18th: Current Balance + Pay Your Dues!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:36:13 PDT 2013

it is now october first. if you haven't yet, please pay your dues!

you have a number of ways to contribute:

1) online (via wepay): https://sudoroom.org/
2) online (via gittip): https://www.gittip.com/sudoroom/
3) in person (anytime): please drop cash or checks into the clear plastic
box by the door that goes to the elevator
4) in person (at meetings): bring cash or checks to wed. meetings.

best,
marina