[sudo-discuss] 2141 Broadway Co-Op?

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Tue Oct 1 10:43:12 PDT 2013

I haven't been around all that much, but am I correct to assume that the
current situation is that:

1. Sudo Room's current lease ends Jan 1st
2. George is willing to sell off part of 2141 to a group of investors?

If this is so. Let's talk 2141 Co-Op. *Is there anyone on this list who
would be at all interested in owning part of a building in the middle of
Downtown Oakland*??

Sudo Room or not, this is a great opportunity for a collective to turn some
extremely prime real estate in to a commercial Co-Op.

Just wanted to bring attention to this. Thoughts?

--
-------
Andrew Lowe