[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Omni

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Tue Oct 1 10:35:14 PDT 2013

i totally agree that we should keep cool.
which is why i suggested, with enough lead time to make something real
happen, that we re-visit the lease.

i was not concerned about liability until several specific comments
made by Marc that made me worry about some plan he seemed to be
hatching up.
also, though i understand that it most likely comes from Marc's
strange attachment to demonstrating he's in charge at Sudo Room, when
it is supposed to be a collective cooperative, i do feel the need to
explain myself given the gross mischaracterization Marc seems capable
of.
the reason i was not as present this past summer as i'd hoped to be
was because i was taking the CA bar so we can actually deal with the
pending legal issues Sudo Room.