[sudo-discuss] Stop with the race baiting immediately

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Wed Nov 27 11:59:44 PST 2013

I don't understand the strange self flagellating threads about gentrifying people out of Oakland while searching for a space.
It's not productive and I truly do not understand what the end goal is here. We're not going to solve racism in the bay area
with the mailing list.

It's ok to displace the Chinese, but not blacks? WTF?
Incentives applicable at this location:

    * The City of Oakland is offering business license and sales tax abatement as incentives
    * The State of California's manufacturing equipment sale and use tax exemptions
    * The State of California's California Competes income tax credit
    * The State of California's New Employment Credit
    * No African Americans would be displaced, only Chinese