[sudo-discuss] Possible new sudo space

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 22:15:15 PST 2013

Nice space and big kudos for the exploration expedition... but I see a lot of fireworks, loitering, secret handshakes, and late-night gatherings of all sorts at the two parks and Bart station right nearby and especially outside ChaTime, my sometimes favorite downtown snack spot. Tracy's experience is worth noting for sure.