[sudo-discuss] Bay Area Public School Meeting This Thursday 7:00pm 11/21

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 10:47:12 PST 2013

On Nov 18, 2013 8:24 AM, "Danny Spitzberg" <stationaery at gmail.com> wrote:

> Minor (possibly major) note:
>
> Jenny, I remember you telling me you are personally interested in the
Omni as a place to live. Is that correct?

No.

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Max Klein <isalix at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Thanks Niki for making us aware of the BAPS meeting. I won't be able to
attend, and haven't been able to attend any other meetings about us
shifting location. There also hasn't been a good online forum for me to
write my thoughts about it, so here they are now:

>> I went to the Omni open house with other sudoers and even wrote the
report back to sudo about it. However personally I don't feel it's the
right relocation for us because of location. Reason: It's not sufficiently
public transit accessible, and that will effect who manages to come.

>> Where is BAPS planning to keep notes of their dicsussion? Maybe we can
start sharing our meeting notes, so that online people can also write their
thoughts there?

>> Max
>>

>> On 17 November 2013 23:03, niki <niki.shelley at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey all!
>>>
>>> The Bay Area Public School is holding a General Meeting again this
Thursday in order to continue the discussion around the potential new space.

>>> At our last meeting we agreed that it was incredibly important to open
up our collective conversations - we'd love to have members from other
collectives engaged in investigations into the new space join us this
Thursday, November 21st at 7pm in the Public School space @ 2141 Broadway.