[sudo-discuss] Oakland City Council meeting

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 17:28:50 PST 2013

Hey all you Sudo people I saw at the Oakland City Council meeting last night, I just wanted to thank you for staying so long and waiting to speak about the proposed Domain Awareness center.  You are all really amazing.  It was the highlight of my rainy exhausting workday today to hear Aesthetix on the NPR radio news, asking pointed questions to the city council and bringing lots of publicity to the issue.  From that NPR report I learned that you all stayed until 1:00 A.M. ! to get your chance to speak, and for this you are my heroes!  Thanks a lot for doing that!

Tracy