[sudo-discuss] Phuckin' Phylean - Art Murmur After Party/Proposal/Planning/Properly/Promoter/Perhaps

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:34:25 PST 2013

To Phylean and whoever else is organizing this-

I don't know what's going on with the FF event but I'm willing to play some
music (disco, sleaze, electro, Italo) in exchange for sudo mate. I have my
own laptop and can just plug into whatever sound system is handy. I can
cover whatever shift you need, but I think I'd be more suited as an opener
if you're going to have some real DJs show up. Or I can play the whole
night, as long as I can take the occasional restroom/cigarette break.

I would appreciate not being billed as one of the DJs if there's going to
be some kind of flyer or online promotion...I'm not much of a
self-promoter, nor do I consider myself a DJ. My role would be simply to
have some fun and help sudo out.

Thanks for your consideration.

-chrisbee