[sudo-discuss] Ladders, tables, and other horizontal surfaces

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 12:17:23 PST 2013

Hi Rachel,

That's a beautiful story about joining the Trayvon march. I marched through
west oakland the night of the verdict, and the next, and the next. Watching
people come out of their houses to join in, walking off the courts and
playing fields to join, was a pretty awesome thing.

For the record since I guess we are naming names, the neighbor with the
menacing demeanor I was referring to was Robert with the dog, not Timon,
but whatevs.

I'll look for your other email you mention, too.

best,
David