[sudo-discuss] Bay Area Public School Meeting This Thursday 7:00pm 11/21

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:20:34 PST 2013

Hello All,

Thanks Niki for making us aware of the BAPS meeting. I won't be able to
attend, and haven't been able to attend any other meetings about us
shifting location. There also hasn't been a good online forum for me to
write my thoughts about it, so here they are now:

I went to the Omni open house with other sudoers and even wrote the report
back to sudo about it. However personally I don't feel it's the right
relocation for us because of location. Reason: It's not sufficiently public
transit accessible, and that will effect who manages to come.

Where is BAPS planning to keep notes of their dicsussion? Maybe we can
start sharing our meeting notes, so that online people can also write their
thoughts there?

Max